Hints And Tips For Running A Successful Business
Buying large quantities of ingredients will save you money.
- Only buy products within their use-by date.
- The quality of your product must be the same all the time.
- Products must be fresh when you sell them.
- Sell you products at an affordable price.
- Always sell your products for cash and not on credit.
- Round off the price of your product – instead of selling for 97c rather sell for R1.00.
- Present your product in a neat and attractive way.
- Be friendly to your customers and make it your objective to satisfy them. Remember a happy customer will buy again!
To run a successful business you have to:
- Know where you are going (plan each day carefully)
- Get organised
- Set realistic, practical, achievable goals